Why never to use Opera Browser on Blogger.com
For some reason, the innovative browser Opera simply can't get it's basics right. I created a post on Blogger.com (the one before this, on Foxit) using Opera 9.23
Not only did it leave a gaping hole in the post like a dental cavity (see pic above) it also behaved impolitely when I was typing the post. When I used the keyboard combination Ctrl+Shift+Left Arrow to select a word, the UI went bonkers.
Before the Ctrl+Shift+Left Arrow combo

After the Ctrl+Shift+Left Arrow combo

Notice how the edit area simply..... disappears... and leaves the text behind. I wonder if I hit an Opera shortcut, haven't gone that far yet. But it's weird nevertheless.
But don't panic in case you have faced the same thing. Simply do a Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow and the effect is reversed. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clinton Rozario
- Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment