Why Lee Cooper's Kick-3 is the shoe with the best features
Presenting Lee Cooper's Kick-3, the shoe with the most utility.
For starters, it is semi-formal. So, it would blend in, whether it is a corporate meeting or an evening with your friends.
Next, it's super-comfy. The moment you slip your feet inside the padded interiors, you know your feet have got all the support they need. This makes the shoe brilliant for long walks, long periods of sitting, a frisky dance, or even the occasional sprint.
Next, it's durable. I've used one of these for 300 days in a year for two years, 8 hours a day. And I'm very rough with my shoes. No other shoe has lasted half as much as this one, which makes the slightly higher price of INR 1700 worth every penny.
Next, it's got better grip than most sports shoes I've seen around. I've tried it on a lot of surfaces, concrete, tar, marble, grass, mud, dry sand, rocky, slush and even moss. And this thing holds fast. On moss, it struggles to hold, but I've never fallen off with this thing on.
Finally, the thick sole is a wonder when it comes to navigating around India when it rains. The elevated platform keeps the water that you have to walk through from entering into the shoe. The sole is amazingly light, considering its thickness.
I bought my fourth pair six months back and I certainly hope Lee Cooper does not take this one off the shelves. I can't find a substitute.
About Me
- Clinton Rozario
- Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment