I am
I am an architect.
An architect combines vision, strategic
Along with the tactical of the engineer
Along with the knowledge of the builder
Along with the smarts of the problem solver
Along with the pivots of the entrepreneur
Along with the finance of the accountant
Along with the sheer will of the soldier
Along with the wisdom of the scholar
Along with the compassion of the father
Along with the profit and cashflow of the businessman.
Does this identity outlast my job?
Yes.
Does this identity violate anything that I know so far?
No.
Should it?
?
I can become whoever I want to.
I need to want it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clinton Rozario
- Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment