Vision for Drive up hackathon

Hey I'm doing a target run

Nice. What do you need?

The regular.

That's milk and eggs.

I also need bread, bacon and cheese.

All the same quantity you normally buy?

Double the bacon. I'm expecting visitors.

Got it. Your regular bacon is out of stock. Do you want the good and gather one? That's on offer today. But you only need one.

Ok

Do you need some snacks for the visitors?

Henry's cookies are going two for one.

How much?

$12

Ok. Add two packs.

Anything else? 

No that's it. 

That's $53.45. I have auto applied your discounts and you have saved $14. Your order will be ready at drive up in 5 mins 

Thanks.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...