How would I work in a 4D world?
Assuming that time is the fourth dimension,....
I would go back in time and attend a meeting that I could not attend due to a conflict.
This could also be enabled by zoom and personal agent avatars. The meeting could be recorded and I could go back to the meeting in the virtual world and ask a question and have an interaction.
But I would not be changing time forward, because the personal agents would only answer to what they know till that point of time.
Could be a freakish way to go back and replay meetings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clinton Rozario
- Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment