Simon Sineks asks me Why?
Simon: Why do you do what you do?
Me: I love newness. Newness keeps me alive. Newness is what I think of when I get out of bed in the morning and I have nothing to do.
Everything I do is to get to newness. Once there, i experience it, take it in, entirely, then I hand it over or share it and then I move on to more newness.
I work as a product manager. I make new things.
To keep doing new things, I make sure I provide for family, so they are independent and I can seek newness.
I am bogged down by monotony. I am bogged down by repetition and processes. I create automation to take care of routine and processes, to free me to seek newness.
I lean into design. Because it helps me create beautiful and new things.
I lean into business because it helps me obtain resources for new things.
I lean into learning, because I can experience something new.
I lean into AND because it helps me create something new.
I like generating ideas, because they are new.
New. That's why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Clinton Rozario
- Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment