First 10

Read Seth Godin's blog on the first 10.

Make a product that 10 people would love. To be crazy not to buy. 

Then they will help you find the next 10 and the next hundred. 

What type of lead generation product would I like? 

The one that will help me do test marketing painlessly. 

What type of product is going to last into the future? 

The one that helps in easy conversation. 

When should I start a conversation? 

When I am comfortable and when the other person is comfortable too. 

How do I make out that a person online would like to talk? 

When they see a video and then come to the website. 

When they are reading something interesting. 

Cold email templates are for starters. Like right now. 

Strategy is for experienced people. That is why some of the experts talk about some of the wierd tactics that give them a differentiation. 

But someone like irina does something boring. But much needed. Everyone needs to learn boolean at some time. Beginners boolean. 

And then there is the advanced thing that experts pay for. They pay a lot more for advanced courses. 

Low end there are a lot of people. There is no money there unless highly simple and highly automated. 

Then there is the moderate that is decently priced. 

We have tools which give you leads from your own database. 

Suppose i am Kevin. And I sold to someone in the past. I would like to know if someone meets my existing customer profile. 

I'm going down the same paths

Need a new twist to the same path. 


1 comments:

Clinton Rozario said...

New Twist to same path? Or First Principles thinking?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...