Clinton's Secret Recipe for Microwave'd Maggi Noodles

Here's a recipe for preparing some REAL TASTY Maggi Noodles in the microwave. The noodles come out soft, with the right amount of moisture and a full bodied taste that makes you want more.


Ingredients
2 packs of Maggi
1 tastemaker sachet - Masala flavour
Tomato ketchup - I used Kisan Tomato Ketchup
Water - 3 cups (as per Maggi instructions)
1 Microwave (of course!)



  1. Add the water, tastemaker and the 2 blocks of noodles together. Make sure the noodles are immersed in the water so that they cook. Else break the noodles up or change the container.
  2. Add 1-and-1/2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
  3. Microwave it for 2 minutes. Use the normal settings of the microwave, whatever they are.
  4. After 2 minutes, remove the container. Most of the water should be still there.
  5. Add two more tablespoons of ketchup. Stir the contents.
  6. Microwave it for another 2 minutes.
  7. Done!

I used an LG Microwave (not that I like LG, but that's what the office has).

So what's so secret about this? It's the combination of ingredients and the technique of cooking. I retried the same recipe with 2 tastemaker sachets, and it turned out too spicy. The technique of double-cooking the noodles adds something special to it. Finally, some of the ketchup on the top turns dry after the second cooking session - mmmmm... tasty garnish! (Thanks to Ritesh for asking me what was so special about this :)


I'd love to have your feedback after you've tried it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hybrid specimen. Likes mixing abstract concepts into a heady cocktail. Likes mixing people together to see what they can do. Also, PC whisperer, Virus Terminator, entrepreneur in a couple of years, "nice guy", INTJ more...